Soup of the Day (Williams-Sonoma): 365 Recipes for Every Day of the Year

Soup of the Day (Williams-Sonoma): 365 Recipes for Every Day of the Year - Kate McMillan, Erin Kunkel For people like me that love to cook as a hobbie and than share my meals with my two kids that also love eating, this is the perfect book for my kitchen library.What goes better with the passing seasons during a year's time? Soup, of course.This recipes are easy to make, in which you can use the same ingredients in different recipes and the photography is amazing.Next to each recipe is a curiosity to share another idea that pleases me.The book is separated by months, a thing that I also enjoy and as a hardcover this would be an addition to anybody who appreciates the true pleasure of chilling out in the kitchen and afterwards tasting heaven on a plate.In the end you have an index by name of the soup and afterwards by the type of soups that are mentioned in the book, a perfect ending.I don't know if I will like all the soups for a years time but I'll certainly try them.REVIEWED FOR NETGALLEY.